How you add or update beneficiary information depends on whether or not you’re still selecting benefits.
I'm still selecting benefits and have not checked out
You will need to add or update beneficiary information right before you submit your enrollment on the "Final Review" page.
- Click Review My Cart
- If any of the benefits you selected require beneficiaries, they'll be listed under "Your beneficiaries." If beneficiaries are required, you must click Update My Beneficiaries and add them before you submit your enrollment. If beneficiaries are optional, this step is not required.
- Add beneficiaries to all products listed. Make sure that the "Amount" field adds up to 100% if you're adding more than one beneficiary. When you're done with all products, click Save & Continue. You can then submit your enrollment!
I've already submitted my enrollment
You'll need to navigate to My Benefits > Beneficiaries page to edit your beneficiary information for current or pending products.
- Click My Benefits or My Profile then Beneficiaries on the left sidebar.
- You'll see the beneficiary information pre-populated. Select the product(s) you want to change the beneficiary information for.
- Add or make changes. Make sure to save your changes when done and that the "Amount" field adds up to 100% if you're adding more than one beneficiary.